Friday, February 15, 2008

the tooth is out


Kiley has wanted to loose a tooth for about a year. Finally one days she was opening a fruit snack for addison with her teeth and something happened. She came running into the kitchen crying and spitting blood at me while she was talking. I tried to get the tooth to come out, and i had no luck.......I don't have the magic touch like her dad has. So when he came home once he convienced her that it would hurt, and after she asked the boys ten times if her hurt, she finally let him pull it out. She was so excited that the tooth fairy came that night and didn't forget her. The tooth fairy has been know to forget to come to our house!

1 comment:

whitney holland. said...

Oh no, she is growing up! I bet she looks cute without her tooth! I am not ready for her to go through the 'dorky' phase!