Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Presidents Day


On monday the kids went out to play in the backyard. I bundled them up from there heads to there toes. I went out side with them to hurry and grab something in just a t-shirt, and it was so dang warm. This makes me want spring to come just that much sooner.
So for presidents day we went to lunch and then took them to a movie. The movie was only .50 a person that is so dang cheap. My kids love to go to the movies. I also needed to run to sams club and all of my kids started to groan, until I told Austin that he could look for an I-pod. It is so funny how he changed his attitude and got all of the other kids to do the same.

1 comment:

whitney holland. said...

What cute little muffins! I love them so much! I bet Austin is stocked about the new IPOD!

p.s. good job on the posting!