Friday, February 15, 2008

My Little Addi Bug


More pictures of addison. She loves shoes just like kiley. Her new thing is to find the older kids socks and put them one, but she puts one 3 or 4 pairs at a time. She is famous for finding my make-up and putting it on. She was so proud of her self and the good job that she did at putting on my eyeshadow on her face. I will be doing her hair in the morining and she will sneak my make-up and start applying it. Yesterday she was putting on mascara for lipstick. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

whitney holland. said...

What a little beauty queen! SHOES, SHOES, SHOES need I say more! Your girls definitly take after their adorable aunt whitney! ha!

Anonymous said...

If you did my hair in a fountain I would try to hide under some makeup and different shoes, GMK