Thursday, January 8, 2009

We moved

So many of you know this already. I think the move for me was bitter sweet for me. All the kids where excited to go to a new school and I think deep down Jared was excited to start school again. The day we moved it was 8 degrees outside. It took 6 hours to load the u-haul. It was like putting together a puzzle. When we finally got to Bountiful people came running out of there house to help us unload. ( you don't realize how much crap you have until you move and then you question yourself do I really need all this stuff.) Thanks to all you of that came and either helped load or un-load us.... or packed or un-packed our crap. But the person who couldn't be there, but wanted to let us know how much she cared bought us Mandarin for dinner. (Thanks grandma Tina you are the best.)

No comments: