Thursday, January 8, 2009

POOR POOR ME!

For those who know me, know that I either have a wall up and don't let people in or the wall is down and I expose everything. Jared tells me that my wall is up way to much! So i started my new job last Tuesday. I was excited and had the first day butterflies at the same time. Of coarse I was a little overwhelmed by all the different things they do, but still it was ok. Then I asked her the days that your are scheduled to be on-call do you always go in and she said YES. After she said this I had to do everything in my power not to start crying. I don't want to work full time as it is but to work (7) 12 hours shifts in a pay period is asking way to much of me and work is 5-5 that is such a crappy time to go to work. (I know i am way to selfish and maybe this is my punishment until I learn to give more.) So when my shift is over I go get in my car I call Jared and tell him I hate it and the flood gates open, I cried the the whole way home, not just little tears but BIG crocodile tears. I even passed up going to a free dinner at Chili's with my sister. So since that day my motivation is at 0, I can't get in the ' go and get it done groove.' I am sure like most things this will pass and I will be fine. Thaks for letting me get this off my chest, I feel better already!!

6 comments:

Viv and Justin said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope things get better... you guys are in our prayers.

I'm sure things will get better as you get settled. Good luck to all of you with your new jobs, school, etc...

Viv

P.S. Can you please send me your email address? I had it saved in my old Comcast account which is no longer active (vivnjustin@hotmail.com).

Beck's said...

Jared will become a teacher and make so much money that you can be a stay at home mom.. I know Jami misses you at work..

sheila said...

Hang in there! You are tough most of the time. It is good to break down and so the emotions once in a while. Did you know Jami's Dad passed away??

Kristin said...

:( I know I talked to you about it last week, but it will get better!!! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

patty said...

Things aren't the same without you here. I don't mean to make things worse for you but we really really miss you! Give it some time and i'm sure things will get better. I know how it is, sometimes you just need to let it all out...and then you feel so much better. take care and keep blogging so we can keep up on your life. come visit when you are in town.

Viv and Justin said...

I need your contact info... Not sure if you guys have the same cell #'s. I left a msg for Jared (on what I thought was his cell #), but I'm not sure if he got it.